Pick one area of your day where you seem to frequently lose focus. Make a routine for yourself to help you get focused. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Does it take longer to get ready in the morning than you would like?
- Do you get to bed later than you want?
- Does it take forever to make dinner?
- Do the kids need a lot of management to get out of the house?
- Do you dread getting ready to study?
These are all areas where making a routine can help. For help, check out my article Making Routines Work as an Adult.
What routine will you develop?
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.