Whether you’ve been recently diagnosed with ADHD, love someone affected by ADHD or simply want to learn more about ADHD it can be extremely daunting to discover the sheer volume of information that’s out there and available to you.
That’s why one of the voices of the ADHD population on the internet created the ADHD Awareness Expo – a virtual gathering of ADHD Experts, professional ADHD coaches, service providers and authors, gathered all in one virtual space to make your information gathering as easy as heading to a department store.
The 8th annual ADHD Awareness Expo was held the week of October 1st through October 7th. It was held virtually and the videos are still posted through the end of October! With over 30 videos, I’m sure you will find useful information. You’ll see one from me on essential oils.
There is even a digital goody bag with lots of free downloads.
I’d love to “see” you there! Just follow the link to register and claim your free spot to attend.
Does Christmas tend to be a last-minute rush for you? While ADHD can lead to that adrenaline rush to get everything done, there is a better way! My friend Polly at Conquering the Chaos offers a great tool to help you make this Christmas “Frazzle Free” with her free Christmas organizing plan. Everything is broken down into small steps, and you will finish your planning two weeks before Christmas! The idea is to relax and enjoy your family those last two weeks…. and I sometimes use them to get caught up! Head over to Conquering the Chaos to request your copy.
Are you ready to get started with feeling more confident and more successful?
No more excuses or putting it off. No more thinking it can’t happen. Or that we can’t be as successful as somebody else.
Success is as unique as you are. And while we each have our own definitions of what that success would look like for us, there are secrets – tools and information – that can help you get there.
Which is why I am excited to tell you about the 2016 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit where Laurie Dupar and over 20 ADHD world professionals and experts will share with you some of their extra ordinary secrets to succeed with ADHD.
Register for fre.e here.
Here’s a sneak peak at the guest experts and the topics that will be shared:
- Alan Brown of ADD Crusher – “Boost Your Outcomes with ADHD ‘Brain Scaffolding’”
- Casey Dixon of Dixon Life Coaching – “Four Steps to Mindfulness”
- Roxanne Fouché of Focus for Effectiveness – “Lead With Your Strengths for ADHD Success and Wellbeing”
- Cindy Goldrich, Ed. M. – “Help Your Kids REALLY Manage their Homework”
- Tracey Goodwin and Holly Oberacker of Navigating ADHD, Inc. – “ADHD ARTGuides™: Art Strategies for Success”
- Cameron Gott, PCC – “ADHD and Breaking Free of the Adrenaline Response Cycle”
- Rick Green of TotallyADD.com – ““I’m Having a Bad Day.” What to do When You Feel Disheartened, Stuck, or Out of Hope.”
- Monica Hassall of Connect ADHD Coaching – “Explosive Behaviors, Executive functions and the ADHD Volcano”
- Leslie Josel of Order Out of Chaos – “Parents: Get Solutions for Student Organization!”
- Ryan Lonnett of Wristlists™– “Wristlists™: In Sight and In Mind”
- Brendan J. Mahan, M.Ed., MS – “The Wall of Awful”
- Tara McGillicuddy of ADDClasses.com and ADHD Support Talk Radio – “Combat Negativity and Thrive with ADD / ADHD”
- Kirsten Milliken of PlayDHD – “Manage ADHD the Natural Way Through Play!”
- Tom Nardone – “ADHD and Marriage”
- Miriam Reiss – “How to Have a Rockin’ Career!”
- Kelly Robinson – “Make Sense of ADHD and Executive Function Deficits”
- Rudy Rodriguez – “Say Good-bye to Clutter, Hello Peace of Mind”
- Stephanie Sarkis, , NCC LMHC – “Non-Medication Treatments for ADHD: Facts and Myths”
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD – “Calm and Confident Parenting – with a Coach Approach”
- Eric Tivers, LCSW of ADHD reWired – “Breaking the Silence about Productivity and Shame”
Interested? Be sure to save your seat at the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit.
Questions? No problem! Email Laurie and her team at email@example.com. They are happy to answer them.
I was recently the guest expert on this new “TV show” called CrusherTV. It’s an online program that promises to “unleash the power of your brain.”
Hosted by productivity coach Alan Brown, CrusherTV takes an informative and entertaining approach to improving productivity and quality-of-life for busy people.
In the video below I joined Alan in providing interesting ways to get more stuff done in less time and with less stress.
If you are interested in more great episodes from CrusherTV you can check it out at http://www.crushertv.com. Full disclosure — CrusherTV is a members-only affair. Don’t worry, it’s only a buck to try it out — and I really hope you will!!! You can cancel any time.