|Date:||October 2, 2016—October 8, 2016|
|Event:||ADHD Awareness Expo|
|Topic:||ADHD Awareness Expo|
Are you ready to get started with feeling more confident and more successful?
No more excuses or putting it off. No more thinking it can’t happen. Or that we can’t be as successful as somebody else.
Success is as unique as you are. And while we each have our own definitions of what that success would look like for us, there are secrets – tools and information – that can help you get there.
Which is why I am excited to tell you about the 2016 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit where Laurie Dupar and over 20 ADHD world professionals and experts will share with you some of their extra ordinary secrets to succeed with ADHD.
Here’s a sneak peak at the guest experts and the topics that will be shared:
- Alan Brown of ADD Crusher – “Boost Your Outcomes with ADHD ‘Brain Scaffolding’”
- Casey Dixon of Dixon Life Coaching – “Four Steps to Mindfulness”
- Roxanne Fouché of Focus for Effectiveness – “Lead With Your Strengths for ADHD Success and Wellbeing”
- Cindy Goldrich, Ed. M. – “Help Your Kids REALLY Manage their Homework”
- Tracey Goodwin and Holly Oberacker of Navigating ADHD, Inc. – “ADHD ARTGuides™: Art Strategies for Success”
- Cameron Gott, PCC – “ADHD and Breaking Free of the Adrenaline Response Cycle”
- Rick Green of TotallyADD.com – ““I’m Having a Bad Day.” What to do When You Feel Disheartened, Stuck, or Out of Hope.”
- Monica Hassall of Connect ADHD Coaching – “Explosive Behaviors, Executive functions and the ADHD Volcano”
- Leslie Josel of Order Out of Chaos – “Parents: Get Solutions for Student Organization!”
- Ryan Lonnett of Wristlists™– “Wristlists™: In Sight and In Mind”
- Brendan J. Mahan, M.Ed., MS – “The Wall of Awful”
- Tara McGillicuddy of ADDClasses.com and ADHD Support Talk Radio – “Combat Negativity and Thrive with ADD / ADHD”
- Kirsten Milliken of PlayDHD – “Manage ADHD the Natural Way Through Play!”
- Tom Nardone – “ADHD and Marriage”
- Miriam Reiss – “How to Have a Rockin’ Career!”
- Kelly Robinson – “Make Sense of ADHD and Executive Function Deficits”
- Rudy Rodriguez – “Say Good-bye to Clutter, Hello Peace of Mind”
- Stephanie Sarkis, , NCC LMHC – “Non-Medication Treatments for ADHD: Facts and Myths”
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD – “Calm and Confident Parenting – with a Coach Approach”
- Eric Tivers, LCSW of ADHD reWired – “Breaking the Silence about Productivity and Shame”
Interested? Be sure to save your seat at the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit.
Questions? No problem! Email Laurie and her team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are happy to answer them.
I was recently the guest expert on this new “TV show” called CrusherTV. It’s an online program that promises to “unleash the power of your brain.”
Hosted by productivity coach Alan Brown, CrusherTV takes an informative and entertaining approach to improving productivity and quality-of-life for busy people.
In the video below I joined Alan in providing interesting ways to get more stuff done in less time and with less stress.
If you are interested in more great episodes from CrusherTV you can check it out at http://www.crushertv.com. Full disclosure — CrusherTV is a members-only affair. Don’t worry, it’s only a buck to try it out — and I really hope you will!!! You can cancel any time.
Procrastinating? Write about it!
As many of you know, I work full time in addition to my work as an ADHD Coach. Recently I was procrastinating on a project and was really stuck. I didn’t know where to start or how to get myself moving. I took the first step by talking it over with my coach Courtney Welch who helped me come up with a new strategy. I’m happy to tell you that it works! I started each work day writing about this project for 10 – 15 minutes. The only rule was that I couldn’t turn on my computer before writing. There was no structure to the writing; I just wrote about every aspect of the project, drew some pictures and made some charts. After about four days of writing, I had a breakthrough and I was actually able to start the project. Happily, I’m nearly done and think the end result is going to be excellent. Want to try this strategy to break through your procrastination? Use these questions as thought-starters: What is the aim of the project? What is the big picture? What are a few unanswered questions about the project? Let me know how it goes!
Do you have trouble focusing at work? Join me for a free teleseminar at www.ADDClasses.com as I share strategies to help you pay attention in our chaotic world. My approach is simple and practical approach and I will help you:
There will also be time for your questions! Head over to www.Addclasses.com today to register.
|Date:||July 29, 2015|
|Time:||09:00-10:00 p.m. eastern|
|Event:||Free Teleseminar: Focus at Work|