You know you need to use a planner. You also hate using it and find yourself forgetting to use it.
Does this ring true for you?
Planners can be hard to use. It can even be hard to remember to use them. Before giving up on using planners altogether, answer the questions below to help you figure out if you are using the right planner for your ADHD.
- Does your planner fit with your job responsibilities?
- Does your planner fit with your personal commitments?
- Does your planner provide enough room for you to keep track of your appointments and “to-do” list?
- Is your planner portable? Do you carry it with you wherever you go?
- Do you know where to find your planner? (right now)
If you answered “NO” to any of these questions, consider how much better it would be if you used a planner that works for you and your ADHD. You would be able to…
- Keep track of your goals and responsibilities.
- Remember where you need to be and when you need to be there.
- Meet deadlines and reduce your stress levels.
Planner Recommendations for ADHD?
Many people ask me to recommend a planner that works with ADHD. I do wish there was a one-size-fits all solution. It would be so easy wouldn’t it? I’m sorry to say that there isn’t one solution. The good news is that I do have a guide that can help you choose the right planner for you. If you use it when you go shopping, you have a better chance of purchasing something that will work for you. If you have a planner that works for you, you have a better chance of using it!
Sign up below to get your free guide.
Let me know below what questions you have!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.