Did lack of time prevent you from listening to the Time Management for the Holidays teleclass on December 10th? Cheryl Heppard, of Michigan Health Coach, interviewed me and we both shared some great tips for managing your time, especially at this time of the year.
Well, I have good news, the Time Management for the Holidays teleclass replay is available for your listening and learning. Look for the Study Guide soon!
This call is a must for you IF:
- You’re feeling stressed about the upcoming holiday
- You would like to learn more about the process of getting your life and business more organized
- You’re on the look-out for ideas for a well planned New Year
- You could use some inspiration and motivation to follow through on any tasks and projects that might presently be on the back burner (or even the front burner!)
Join us as we share:
- How to create more hours in the day for what you need to accomplish
- How to meet deadlines by eliminating disorganization
- The importance in choosing the right planner for 2010
Laura and Cheryl will explore these topics as a part of their engaging workshop. Participants will learn strategies and develop solutions to overcome these and other time management challenges.