Over the last couple of days I have talked about identifying the barriers to your success and brainstorming solutions. Those are great first steps. Today, we talk about implementation. How are you going to move forward? I would like to share a few ideas to help you implement your solutions more effectively.
- Just start! Don’t wait for your solution to feel perfect – you just might wait forever.
- Commit to work the solution you select for at least 21 days.
- Take a small step each day if you are concerned about being overwhelmed.
- Remind yourself each day why it is important to overcome this barrier.
- Find an accountability partner – a coach or friend can help you stay on track!
When are you going to implement your solution? Leave a comment with your solutions, questions and inspirations!
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.