Are you ready to get started with feeling more confident and more successful?
No more excuses or putting it off. No more thinking it can’t happen. Or that we can’t be as successful as somebody else.
Success is as unique as you are. And while we each have our own definitions of what that success would look like for us, there are secrets – tools and information – that can help you get there.
Which is why I am excited to tell you about the 2016 Succeed with ADHD Telesummit where Laurie Dupar and over 20 ADHD world professionals and experts will share with you some of their extra ordinary secrets to succeed with ADHD.
Here’s a sneak peak at the guest experts and the topics that will be shared:
- Alan Brown of ADD Crusher – “Boost Your Outcomes with ADHD ‘Brain Scaffolding’”
- Casey Dixon of Dixon Life Coaching – “Four Steps to Mindfulness”
- Roxanne Fouché of Focus for Effectiveness – “Lead With Your Strengths for ADHD Success and Wellbeing”
- Cindy Goldrich, Ed. M. – “Help Your Kids REALLY Manage their Homework”
- Tracey Goodwin and Holly Oberacker of Navigating ADHD, Inc. – “ADHD ARTGuides™: Art Strategies for Success”
- Cameron Gott, PCC – “ADHD and Breaking Free of the Adrenaline Response Cycle”
- Rick Green of TotallyADD.com – ““I’m Having a Bad Day.” What to do When You Feel Disheartened, Stuck, or Out of Hope.”
- Monica Hassall of Connect ADHD Coaching – “Explosive Behaviors, Executive functions and the ADHD Volcano”
- Leslie Josel of Order Out of Chaos – “Parents: Get Solutions for Student Organization!”
- Ryan Lonnett of Wristlists™– “Wristlists™: In Sight and In Mind”
- Brendan J. Mahan, M.Ed., MS – “The Wall of Awful”
- Tara McGillicuddy of ADDClasses.com and ADHD Support Talk Radio – “Combat Negativity and Thrive with ADD / ADHD”
- Kirsten Milliken of PlayDHD – “Manage ADHD the Natural Way Through Play!”
- Tom Nardone – “ADHD and Marriage”
- Miriam Reiss – “How to Have a Rockin’ Career!”
- Kelly Robinson – “Make Sense of ADHD and Executive Function Deficits”
- Rudy Rodriguez – “Say Good-bye to Clutter, Hello Peace of Mind”
- Stephanie Sarkis, , NCC LMHC – “Non-Medication Treatments for ADHD: Facts and Myths”
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus and Diane Dempster of ImpactADHD – “Calm and Confident Parenting – with a Coach Approach”
- Eric Tivers, LCSW of ADHD reWired – “Breaking the Silence about Productivity and Shame”
Interested? Be sure to save your seat at the Succeed with ADHD Telesummit.
Questions? No problem! Email Laurie and her team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They are happy to answer them.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.