Laura Rolands provides training for education providers, parent groups and other organizations on a variety of ADHD related topics. She is also an instructor with ADDclasses.com. Training participants learn strategies and develop solutions to their challenges. Action plans are developed and ready for immediate implementation!
Training offerings can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. The topics below are thought starters. Contact us to discuss your specific training needs!
- Got Time? — Productivity through Effective Time Management
- ADHD and Productivity: Real World Strategies
- Increasing ADHD Productivity at Home / Work
- Adult ADD Time Management Intensive
- Procrastination Strategies
- Turmoil to Tranquility: Tools for Keeping on Track
- Organization for Busy Families
- Tools for a Successful School Year
- ADHD Coaching
- Coaching Conversations: What’s different? How do they help adults with ADHD?
Training and presentations have been delivered to a large number of organizations including
- Michael Golds Memorial AD/HD Conference
- ADD Classes
- Virtual AD/HD Conference
- Better Business Bureau
- Troy Chamber of Commerce
- Inforum, A Professional Women’s Alliance
- Wayne State University, College of Education course
- TeamSuccess Parent Teacher Organization
- Boulan Middle School Parent Teacher Organization
- Troy School District, CARE Company staff
- Rochester School District, school-aged child care staff
- The Community House, Birmingham, Michigan
- Rochester Community House, Michigan
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.