Last week, I offered a teleclass to share 6 ADHD Coaching Strategies. So many people ask me how ADHD coaching works that I wanted to share some strategies to illustrate some of the strategies I use as an ADHD Coach.
If you were not able to listen to the teleclass, I hope you’ll have some time to listen to the recording of Recording: 6 Strategies to Apply ADHD Coaching Techniques.
I shared the following strategies that you can apply to your work, family and personal goals:
- Ask Insightful Questions: For more information, check out my post titled Ask Insightful Questions – Just Like a Coach!
- Practice Active Listening
- Focus on what works for YOU
- Build in accountability for yourself
- Build structure into your daily life
- Plan – even if only for a few minutes each day.
After you have a chance to listen to the call, leave us a comment with your feedback. Hope you enjoy it!
Recording: 6 Strategies to Apply ADHD Coaching Techniques
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.