Are you a woman with ADHD or ADD who would like to….
- Take more control of your TIME, TASKS and TALENTS?
- Set goals and prioritize?
- Increase your energy and stay motivated?
- Stay focused and keep track of time?
- Achieve your goals?
Ready to move from Turmoil to Tranquility? Ready to do the things you want to do, but never get around to doing?
You are invited to join ADHD coaches Laura Rolands and Dale Davison in a thought provoking, highly interactive and engaging group coaching program addressing attention-related challenges with ongoing coaching support.
- Dates: Wednesdays (4 weeks); January 12 – February 2, 2011
- Times: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Eastern
- Where: the comfort of your home or office – via teleconference
- Cost: $125 for the four week session
LIMITED TO 6 PARTICIPANTS – Register Early!
Contact us if you have any questions. We’ll schedule a consultation so you can decide if this program is right for you!
Receive the support and structure you need to achieve your goals with interactive discussion and coaching. Use your strengths. Achieve your goals.
For additional support, group coaching participants will receive the following during the coaching program:
- Unlimited email support from coaches Laura Rolands and Dale Davison
- Unlimited text message support from Laura and Dale
- Private discussion forum for support from your coaches and peers
Ready to register? Add this program to your cart below.
Image: Filomena Scalise / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.